Okay folks.... ready for some clematis tutoring?
I made like a freeform base out of paper covered flower wire. Starting from the base that goes into the soil. Twist and squeze the wire, try to make a natural "messy" structure. When satisfied with the shape, I painted with brown acrylic paint. I glued some of the branches to the conservatory. I always use a thick white woodglue. It´s cheap and easy to work with and it dries up clear.
And now to the two piece puncher introduction. Also called the Nellie Snellen Puncher. I bought mine at a danish scrapcrafter webstore. They are a bit expensive, but worth the money. This shape is also great for making poinsettia flowers. Beware that you order the mini size.
I cut the flowers from pale pink photocopy paper. When shaped I painted the middel carefully with a diluted aquapaint. You might also want to paint before shaping... your choise :-) At this photo you can see the shaper punch open.
And now for the stamen. I used a dusty yellow type of flower soft. I had thís for years and it´s the type to be used for train model landscaping. You can enlarge the photos by clicking on them.
Tutorial will be continued....
I may ask for your patience for a few days, since I have 3 official shows for this week in our local theater group. Wish me and the actors good luck :-)